New User / Register | Bookmarks | Annual Subscription | Feedback |
Login: Stay
| Forget Password |
TMI - Tax Management India. Com  

Recent Discussionss:

Cenvat Credit SAILED ON DATE CERTIFICATE OR MATE RECEIPT Requirement CST on Air Freight Valuation of Jobwork when material dicrectly supplied by principal manufacturer Merchant Export Notification 20/2014 dt.11-07-2014 TNVAT ITC reversal for CST 2% sales - VAT - CST - GST clarification regarding service tax credit on manpower service CENVAT CREDIT TO DEVELOPERS
Discussions Forum
Home Forum Income Tax Month 5 2012 2012 (5) This
← Previous Next →

Foreigner resident indian income tax - Income Tax

Issue Id: - 4114
Dated: -03-05-2012
By:- yujin kim
Foreigner resident indian income tax

Dear sir

Our company has one foreigner, he came to India in 2010.

now he lives here more than 1year so he is resident.

and he got employment visa for 1year and wanted to renew it .

For this, income tax return copy is compulsory.

But we receive the salary from outside of India.

so there is no any bank statement in India bank .

But for visa extension, bank statement & income tax return is compulsory.

We will pay income tax. we will assume the salary monthly is 1lac 10,000Rs.

But I want to know how to treat the bank statement submission?

Is it possible from company to employee give the salary and again employee return that money to company's account?

If income tax officer come for audit, this can be problem or not?

Please tell us best suggetion for this.

Post Reply
Previous Posts
No Post / Reply found for this query
Previous Next


what is new what is new

UpdatesKnowledge SharingSubscription CommunicationNewslettersMore Options

Go to Mobile Website Go To Top
© [A unit of MS Knowledge Processing Pvt. Ltd.] All rights reserved.