Tax Management India. Com
                            Law and Practice: A Digital eBook ...
TMI - Tax Management India. Com
Case Laws Acts / Rules Notifications Circulars Tariff/ ITC HSN Forms Manuals News SMS Articles Highlights
Discussions Forum
Home Forum Goods and Services Tax - GST This
A Public Forum.
Anyone can participate to share knowledge.
We acknowledge the contributions of Experts/ Authors.

Submit new Issue / Query

← Previous Next →

Manpower Service provider, Goods and Services Tax - GST

Issue Id: - 112850
Dated: 20-9-2017
By:- Rajesh Mishra
Manpower Service provider

  • Contents

I m a manpower service provider.

In GST what type of return I hv to fill.

Challan already deposited in time.

Pl provide d process.

Post Reply

Posts / Replies

Showing Replies 1 to 7 of 7 Records

1 Dated: 21-9-2017

Now Manpower Service is not under RCM. Normal returns are to be filed. GSTR 3 B, GSTR-1, 2 & 3.

2 Dated: 21-9-2017
By:- Himansu Sekhar

All the return as kasturi sir advised

3 Dated: 21-9-2017

First file GSTR 3B. Also file TRAN - 1 for carrying your balance credit to the GST regime; file GSTR 1 uploading your invoices; file GSTR 2 on confirming the inward supplies as in Form GSTR 2A and file return GSTR 3 by means of self assessment and also debiting the electronic cash ledger and electronic credit ledger adjusting the input tax credit against your liability.

4 Dated: 21-9-2017

Comprehensive reply Sh.Govindarajan Sir. Completed my reply. Thanks Sir.

5 Dated: 22-9-2017
By:- Ganeshan Kalyani

Yes , you are a regular dealer and has to complie for GSTR 3B to be filed by 20th of subsequent month upto the month of December 2017. GSTR 1, 2 &3 as and when the due date is fixed. For July 2017 the due date of filing GSTR1 is 3/10th October 2017, GSTR 2 has to be filed on or before 31st October 2017 and GSTR 3 is due on 10th November 2017. The due date of return for subsequent months is yet to be declared.

6 Dated: 24-9-2017

sir i am a registerd under gst in m.p. as work contrector and civil contrector

supply labour to a ltd. company for construction of road out of m.p.

is any other regisration requird under gst for me

my registerd office also situated in m.p.

so plz tell me what i do

7 Dated: 25-9-2017
By:- Himansu Sekhar

If you perform service outside your registered state you need to take another registration.


Post Reply

← Previous Next →
Discussion Forum
what is new what is new

|| Home || About us || Feedback || Contact us || Disclaimer || Terms of Use || Privacy Policy || TMI Database || Members ||

© [A unit of MS Knowledge Processing Pvt. Ltd.] All rights reserved.