Tax Management India. Com
                        Law and Practice: A Digital eBook ...
TMI - Tax Management India. Com
Case Laws Acts Notifications Circulars Classification Forms Articles News
D. Forum
What's New


Discussions Forum
Home Forum Goods and Services Tax - GST This
A Public Forum.
Anyone can participate to share knowledge.
We acknowledge the contributions of Experts/ Authors.

Submit new Issue / Query

← Previous Next →

Unable to File Revocation of Cancellation of Registration Application, Goods and Services Tax - GST

Issue Id: - 117097
Dated: 16-3-2021
By:- deepak gulati
Unable to File Revocation of Cancellation of Registration Application

  • Contents


We have a company, where we have missed to file revocation of cancellation of registration within prescribed 30 days time as there was outstanding dues due to which returns were not filed.

Now, we have deposited the tax but unable to file revocation application as the time period of 30 days has already passed by.

Therefore, we request you to please guide us a way out in this situation so that we can file the pending returns.

Thanks & Regards

Post Reply

Posts / Replies

Showing Replies 1 to 2 of 2 Records

1 Dated: 16-3-2021

Dear Sh. Deepak,

You have to adhere to the timelines given in the Act. The Act says 30 days thus it means 30 days. However, you may try filing the application manually, stating few previous department circulars regarding extension of 30 days limit. You might say that if the department has given extension that means this 30 day is not mandatory and hence the same empathy should be shown to your case for considering the application of revocation of cancellation of registration.

2 Dated: 17-3-2021

I concur with the views of Sh.Abhishek Tirpathi, Sir. You should also lodge complaint with Grievance Redressal Cell stating that you want to file return. Anybody aggrieved person can lodge complaint and thereafter the concerned officer will guide you how to go ahead. After getting Ticket number (Complaint number) you can call at helpdesk number. You should also visit your jurisdictional GST Range Officer personally. Only Range Officer can help you in this regard. The Range Officer may discuss your problem with the officers of Common Portal/Grievance Redressal Cell.


Post Reply

← Previous Next →

|| Home || About us || Feedback || Contact us || Disclaimer || Terms of Use || Privacy Policy || Database || Members || Refer Us ||

© [A unit of MS Knowledge Processing Pvt. Ltd.] All rights reserved.
|| Site Map - Recent || Site Map || ||