Tax Management India. Com
                        Law and Practice: A Digital eBook ...
TMI - Tax Management India. Com
Case Laws Acts Notifications Circulars Classification Forms Articles News
D. Forum
What's New


Discussions Forum
Home Forum Service Tax This
A Public Forum.
Anyone can participate to share knowledge.
We acknowledge the contributions of Experts/ Authors.

Submit new Issue / Query

← Previous Next →

how to register as Non-assesee for depositing service tax before filing appeal, Service Tax

Issue Id: - 117160
Dated: 14-4-2021
how to register as Non-assesee for depositing service tax before filing appeal

  • Contents

Pl guide how to take registration as Non-assessee for depositing service tax before filing appeal before Ld Commissioner is not available presently and its mandatory to deposit service tax before appeal and my assessee was never registered in service tax before this demand

Post Reply

Posts / Replies

Showing Replies 1 to 2 of 2 Records

1 Dated: 14-4-2021

This is an extract of FAQ released by Board.

Q No. (6 )How will a non-assessee without a registration number pay any arrears or make any miscellaneous payment?

Ans. Any person who wants to make payment of Central Excise duty or Service Tax but is not a registered assessee will have to get registered as 'non-assessee' under ACES at The Reserve Bank had issued instruction no. RBI/2008-09/165 dated 05.09.2008 to the banks to accept payments by such registered 'non-assessees'

2 Dated: 26-4-2021
By:- Ganeshan Kalyani

Sir, please check this -


Post Reply

← Previous Next →

|| Home || About us || Feedback || Contact us || Disclaimer || Terms of Use || Privacy Policy || Database || Members || Refer Us ||

© [A unit of MS Knowledge Processing Pvt. Ltd.] All rights reserved.
|| Site Map - Recent || Site Map || ||