Tax Management India. Com
                            Law and Practice: A Digital eBook ...
TMI - Tax Management India. Com
Case Laws Acts / Rules Notifications Circulars Tariff/ ITC HSN Forms Manuals News SMS Articles Highlights
        Home        
 
Extracts
Home List
← Previous Next →

Exim Bank's GoI supported Line of Credit of USD 100 million to the Government of Republic of Mali

Exim Bank s GoI supported Line of Credit of USD 100 million to the Government of Republic of Mali - FEMA - 104 - Dated:- 28-5-2015 - RBI//2014-15/615 A.P. (DIR Series) Circular No.104 May 28, 2015 To All Category - I Authorised Dealer Banks Madam / S .....

X X X X X X X

Extract - Part text only
Click here to Access Full Contents

X X X X X X X

available to the latter, a Line of Credit (LOC) of USD 100 million (USD One Hundred million) for financing a power transmission project connecting Bamako and Sikasso via Bougouni in Mali. The goods, machinery, equipment and services including consul .....

X X X X X X X

Extract - Part text only
Click here to Access Full Contents

X X X X X X X

the total credit by Exim Bank under this Agreement, the goods and services including consultancy services of the value of at least 75% of the contract price shall be supplied by the seller from India and the remaining 25% goods and services (other th .....

X X X X X X X

Extract - Part text only
Click here to Access Full Contents

X X X X X X X

er the LOC, the last date for opening of letters of credit and disbursement will be 48 months from the scheduled completion date of contract in the case of project exports and January 10, 2018 (72 months from the execution date of the Credit Agreemen .....

X X X X X X X

Extract - Part text only
Click here to Access Full Contents

X X X X X X X

ired, the exporter may use his own resources or utilize balances in his Exchange Earners Foreign Currency Account for payment of commission in free foreign exchange. Authorised Dealer Category- l (AD Category-l) banks may allow such remittance after .....

X X X X X X X

Extract - Part text only
Click here to Access Full Contents

X X X X X X X

 

 

 

 

 

Discussion Forum
what is new what is new
 


|| Home || About us || Feedback || Contact us || Disclaimer || Terms of Use || Privacy Policy || TMI Database || Members ||

© Taxmanagementindia.com [A unit of MS Knowledge Processing Pvt. Ltd.] All rights reserved.