Contact us   Feedback   Subscription   New User   Login      
Tax Management India .com
TMI - Tax Management India. Com
Extracts
Home List
← Previous Next →

Deemed Export Transactions.

Customs - Started By: - PIYUSH JAIN - Dated:- 11-7-2015 Last Replied Date:- 21-7-2015 - One of our Customer approached us for issuance of e BRC issuance post supply of goods where an ICB awarded to them in multiple currencies.Approx 90% amount has been received in INR and the remaining 10% in any of the freely convertible FC(as mentioned in contract).As per issued advance license from DGFT, exporter can claim for certain export under duty drawback scheme, however as a part of supply some additio .....

X X X X X X X

Extract - Part text only
Click here to Access Full Contents

X X X X X X X

 

 

 

 

 



|| Home || Acts and Rules || Notifications || Circulars || Schedules || Tariff || Forms || Case Laws || Manuals ||

|| About us || Contact us || Disclaimer || Terms of Use || Privacy Policy || TMI Database || Members || Site Map ||

© Taxmanagementindia.com [A unit of MS Knowledge Processing Pvt. Ltd.] All rights reserved.

Go to Mobile Version