Feedback   New User   Login      
Tax Management India. Com TMI - Tax Management India. Com
Acts / Rules Notifications Circulars Tariff/ ITC HSN Forms Case Laws Manuals Short Notes Articles SMS News Highlights
        Home        
Extracts
Home List
← Previous Next →

Exim Bank's GoI supported Line of Credit of USD 18.08 million to the Government of Republic of Chad

Exim Bank s GoI supported Line of Credit of USD 18.08 million to the Government of Republic of Chad - FEMA - 07 - Dated:- 6-8-2015 - RBI//2015-16/146 A.P. (DIR Series) Circular No.7 August 06, 2015 To All Category - I Authorised Dealer Banks Madam / .....

X X X X X X X

Extract - Part text only
Click here to Access Full Contents

X X X X X X X

vailable to the latter, a line of credit (LOC) of USD 18.08 million (USD Eighteen Million and Eighty Thousand) for financing veterinary pharmaceutical manufacturing plant in the Republic of Chad. The goods, machinery, equipment and services including .....

X X X X X X X

Extract - Part text only
Click here to Access Full Contents

X X X X X X X

Out of the total credit by Exim Bank under this agreement, the goods and services including consultancy services of the value of at least 75% of the contract price shall be supplied by the seller from India and the remaining 25% goods and services ( .....

X X X X X X X

Extract - Part text only
Click here to Access Full Contents

X X X X X X X

. The last date for opening of letters of credit and disbursement will be 48 months from the scheduled completion date[s] of contract[s] in the case of project exports and 72 months from the execution date of the credit agreement in the case of other .....

X X X X X X X

Extract - Part text only
Click here to Access Full Contents

X X X X X X X

use his own resources or utilize balances in his Exchange Earners Foreign Currency Account for payment of commission in free foreign exchange. Authorised Dealer Category- l (AD Category-l) banks may allow such remittance after realization of full pay .....

X X X X X X X

Extract - Part text only
Click here to Access Full Contents

X X X X X X X

 

 

 

 

 

Discussion Forum
what is new what is new
 


Share:            

|| Home || About us || Feedback || Contact us || Disclaimer || Terms of Use || Privacy Policy || TMI Database || Members ||

© Taxmanagementindia.com [A unit of MS Knowledge Processing Pvt. Ltd.] All rights reserved.

Go to Mobile Version