GST Helpdesk   Subscription   Demo   New User   Login      
Tax Management India .com
TMI - Tax Management India. Com
What's New Case Laws Highlights Articles News Forum Short Notes Statutory TMI SMS More ...
Extracts
Home List
← Previous Next →

Rule for value of Excisable Goods.

Central Excise - Started By: - Kunal Pawar - Dated:- 2-12-2015 Last Replied Date:- 5-12-2015 - Sir, If a manufacturer clearing 95% of his finished goods to the related buyer and remaining 5% to other independent buyers, then under what Rule of Central Excise Valuation (Determination of Price of Excisable Goods) Rules, 2000, the value of the Excisable goods will be determined. - Reply By KASTURI SETHI - The Reply = Goods sold/cleared to related buyer will be assessed under Rule 9 of Central Excis .....

X X X X X X X

Extract - Part text only
Click here to Access Full Contents

X X X X X X X

ale to third party shall be on transaction value.Regards, Vishal - Reply By YAGAY AND SUN - The Reply = Dear Kunal, the Hon ble Supreme Court in the matter of M/s. Nirma Ltd. and Others. = 2015 (11) TMI 605 - SUPREME COURT regarding determination of cost of production as per CAS-4. It was held by the Supreme Court that three elements i.e. interest, depreciation and profit margin not to be included. Regards, YS - Reply By KASTURI SETHI - The Reply = I agree with both the replies dated 3.12.2015 o .....

X X X X X X X

Extract - Part text only
Click here to Access Full Contents

X X X X X X X

of manufacturer to trading company or sale price of trading company to ultimate buyers. - Reply By Rakesh Singh - The Reply = Dear YS,Depreciation to the extent not forming part of manufacturing overheads is excluded. Such depreciation which form part of manufacturing overheads are part of cost of production. - Reply By Dilip Kudal - The Reply = Dear Pawar, In this case, valuation on the basis of CAS-4 is not needed as their is sale and not captive consumption. The prices at which manufacturer .....

X X X X X X X

Extract - Part text only
Click here to Access Full Contents

X X X X X X X

more information on Depreciation which is required to be added or not required to be added vis-a-vis to Nirma Judgment for the sake of clarity on this aspect.Thanks in advance for putting more clarity on this subject matter.Regards,YAGAY and SUN - Reply By Rakesh Singh - The Reply = Dear YS,Relevant Para of the Hon'ble Supreme Court judgment is reproduced below:- The impugned order of the tribunal shall reflect that the Tribunal has kept in mind the Cost Accounting Standard-4 (CAS-4) as adop .....

X X X X X X X

Extract - Part text only
Click here to Access Full Contents

X X X X X X X

 

 

 

 

 

Advanced Search


Latest Notifications:

    Dated      Category

20-7-2017 Cus (NT)

20-7-2017 IT

20-7-2017 GST CESS Rate

19-7-2017 IT

19-7-2017 IT

18-7-2017 IT

18-7-2017 CE (NT)

18-7-2017 CE

18-7-2017 GST CESS Rate

15-7-2017 Kerala SGST

14-7-2017 Andhra Pradesh SGST

14-7-2017 Cus (NT)

14-7-2017 Cus

13-7-2017 Co. Law

13-7-2017 Co. Law

13-7-2017 ADD

13-7-2017 ADD

12-7-2017 Jammu & Kashmir SGST

12-7-2017 Gujarat SGST

12-7-2017 Gujarat SGST

More Notifications


Latest Circulars:

21-7-2017 Goods and Services Tax

20-7-2017 Goods and Services Tax

20-7-2017 Goods and Services Tax

19-7-2017 Goods and Services Tax

19-7-2017 Income Tax

18-7-2017 Customs

17-7-2017 Customs

14-7-2017 Income Tax

13-7-2017 Central Excise

13-7-2017 Customs

More Circulars



|| Home || Acts and Rules || Notifications || Circulars || Schedules || Tariff || Forms || Case Laws || Manuals ||

|| About us || Contact us || Disclaimer || Terms of Use || Privacy Policy || TMI Database || Members || Site Map ||

© Taxmanagementindia.com [A unit of MS Knowledge Processing Pvt. Ltd.] All rights reserved.

Go to Mobile Version