Feedback   New User   Login      
Tax Management India. Com TMI - Tax Management India. Com
Acts / Rules Notifications Circulars Tariff/ ITC HSN Forms Case Laws Manuals Short Notes Articles SMS News Highlights
        Home        
Extracts
Home List
← Previous Next →

Exim Bank's GoI supported Line of Credit of USD 5.38 million to the Fiji Sugar Corporation Limited

Exim Bank s GoI supported Line of Credit of USD 5.38 million to the Fiji Sugar Corporation Limited - FEMA - 36 - Dated:- 17-12-2015 - RBI/2015-16/270 A.P. (DIR Series) Circular No. 36 December 17, 2015 To All Category - I Authorised Dealer Banks Mada .....

X X X X X X X

Extract - Part text only
Click here to Access Full Contents

X X X X X X X

making available to the latter, a Government of India supported Line of Credit (LOC) of USD 5.38 million (USD Five million and three hundred and eighty thousand) for financing upgradation of sugar industry in Fiji. The goods, machinery, equipment an .....

X X X X X X X

Extract - Part text only
Click here to Access Full Contents

X X X X X X X

nder this agreement. Out of the total credit by Exim Bank under this agreement, the goods and services including consultancy services of the value of at least 75% of the contract price shall be supplied by the seller from India and the remaining 25% .....

X X X X X X X

Extract - Part text only
Click here to Access Full Contents

X X X X X X X

ters of credit and disbursement will be 48 months from the scheduled completion date of contract in the case of project exports and March 24, 2021 (72 months from the execution date of the credit agreement) in the case of other supply contracts. 3. S .....

X X X X X X X

Extract - Part text only
Click here to Access Full Contents

X X X X X X X

r utilize balances in his Exchange Earners Foreign Currency Account for payment of commission in free foreign exchange. Authorised Dealer Category- l (AD Category-l) banks may allow such remittance after realization of full payment of contract value .....

X X X X X X X

Extract - Part text only
Click here to Access Full Contents

X X X X X X X

 

 

 

 

 

Discussion Forum
what is new what is new
 


Share:            

|| Home || About us || Feedback || Contact us || Disclaimer || Terms of Use || Privacy Policy || TMI Database || Members ||

© Taxmanagementindia.com [A unit of MS Knowledge Processing Pvt. Ltd.] All rights reserved.

Go to Mobile Version