Contact us   Feedback   Annual Subscription   New User   Login      
Tax Management India .com
TMI - Tax Management India. Com
Extracts
Home List
← Previous Next →

Introduction of Electronic Messaging System for issuance Of Delivery Order (Online DO) at Air Cargo Complex Bangalore - Reg.

Customs - 03/2016 - Dated:- 14-1-2016 - Govt. of India Ministry of Finance Department of Revenue OFFICE OF THE PRINCIPAL COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS AIR CUSTOMS COMMISSIONERATE C.R. BLDG., QUEEN'S ROAD, BENGALURU- 560001 C.NO. V111/09/03/2015 Air Cus Tech PUBLIC NOTICE NO. 03/2016 Date : 14-01-2016 Sub: Introduction of Electronic Messaging System for issuance of Delivery Order (On line DO) at Air Cargo Complex, Bangalore - Reg. Attention of all Importers/Exporters/CHAs and all concerned is invit .....

X X X X X X X

Extract - Part text only
Click here to Access Full Contents

X X X X X X X

luru, a Meeting of various stakeholders namely Custodians, Airlines operators and Consolidation Agents was convened and the representatives of the Airlines have informed that at present only 5% of the cargo is directly booked by various suppliers and the remaining 95% is routed through Consolidation Agents and Airlines issue Delivery Order to Consol Agents in the latter case. 3. The Airlines representative also expressed that in the case of direct shipments, the Importers still had to visit thei .....

X X X X X X X

Extract - Part text only
Click here to Access Full Contents

X X X X X X X

lectronic delivery order to Consol Agents as majority of them are having accounts or are allowed deferred payments. 4. The representatives of Consol Agents stated that they are not having the infrastructure to issue electronic delivery order since they are at retail level. 5. The representative of the Custodian M/S. Menzies Aviation Bobba Terminal have informed that their software infrastructure has provision for Airlines/Consol Agents to deliver message for cargo delivery which can be utilized .....

X X X X X X X

Extract - Part text only
Click here to Access Full Contents

X X X X X X X

 

 

 

 

 



|| Home || Acts and Rules || Notifications || Circulars || Schedules || Tariff || Forms || Case Laws || Manuals ||

|| About us || Contact us || Disclaimer || Terms of Use || Privacy Policy || TMI Database || Members || Site Map ||

© Taxmanagementindia.com [A unit of MS Knowledge Processing Pvt. Ltd.] All rights reserved.

Go to Mobile Version