Subscription   Feedback   New User   Login      
Tax Management India .com
TMI - Tax Management India. Com
Articles Highlights TMI Notes SMS News Newsletters Calendar Imp. Links Database Experts Contact us More....
Extracts
Home List
← Previous Next →

Tax refund to exporters under GST within seven days: Com Min

Goods and Services Tax - GST - Dated:- 6-1-2017 - New Delhi, Jan 5 (PTI) The Department of Revenue has promised to refund tax claims of exporters within seven days under the new GST regime, thus addressing a major concern of the sector, Commerce and .....

X X X X X X X

Extract - Part text only
Click here to Access Full Contents

X X X X X X X

vices Tax (GST) regime arguing that delay in refunds often takes months and also results in blocking the working capital. They also stated that exports need to be encouraged in view of the global slowdown. The minister recently raised the issues of e .....

X X X X X X X

Extract - Part text only
Click here to Access Full Contents

X X X X X X X

xporters were assured that on 90 per cent of the amount (of refund), within seven days, the refund will be made and if there is an undue delay, interest will be paid on the amount due, Sitharaman said. Elaborating on the issue, Commerce Secretary Rit .....

X X X X X X X

Extract - Part text only
Click here to Access Full Contents

X X X X X X X

e that there is minimum pain to the exporters, what the DoR has committed that 90 per cent of the refund will be made within seven days. Delays beyond that would invite interest payment, she said. She said the remaining 10 per cent will be subject to .....

X X X X X X X

Extract - Part text only
Click here to Access Full Contents

X X X X X X X

 

 

 

 

 

what is new what is new
  ↓     bird's eye view     ↓  


|| Home || Acts and Rules || Notifications || Circulars || Schedules || Tariff || Forms || Case Laws || Manuals ||

|| About us || Contact us || Disclaimer || Terms of Use || Privacy Policy || TMI Database || Members || Site Map ||

© Taxmanagementindia.com [A unit of MS Knowledge Processing Pvt. Ltd.] All rights reserved.

Go to Mobile Version