Feedback   New User   Login      
Tax Management India. Com TMI - Tax Management India. Com
Acts / Rules Notifications Circulars Tariff/ ITC HSN Forms Case Laws Manuals Short Notes Articles SMS News Highlights
        Home        
Extracts
Home List
← Previous Next →

Tarpaulin: Shed over the head, burden on the pocket

Goods and Services Tax - GST - By: - Pradeep Jain - Dated:- 12-6-2017 Last Replied Date:- 12-6-2017 - India is moving quickly towards the biggest tax reform Goods and Services Tax (GST). The GST Council fixed tax rates on of 1211 items, most of which .....

X X X X X X X

Extract - Part text only
Click here to Access Full Contents

X X X X X X X

ided. One such good is tarpaulin. Tarpaulin falls under the Chapter head 3926. The said good was leviable to Excise duty at the rate 12.5% and VAT at the rate of 5% summing to a total of 17.5%. However under the GST law this good has been brought und .....

X X X X X X X

Extract - Part text only
Click here to Access Full Contents

X X X X X X X

en cloth such as canvas or polyester coated with urethane, or made of plastics such as polyethylene. Tarpaulins are used by truck drivers to shelter, goods when in transport from direct sunshine and rainfall. It is used in by poor sections of society .....

X X X X X X X

Extract - Part text only
Click here to Access Full Contents

X X X X X X X

d house particularly if one lives in an area prone to rain, or extreme weather. The GST Rate Schedule for Goods released recently as per the discussions on rates for various commodities in the GST Council Meeting held on 18th May, 2017 prescribes the .....

X X X X X X X

Extract - Part text only
Click here to Access Full Contents

X X X X X X X

 

 

 

 

 

Discussion Forum
what is new what is new
 


Share:            

|| Home || About us || Feedback || Contact us || Disclaimer || Terms of Use || Privacy Policy || TMI Database || Members ||

© Taxmanagementindia.com [A unit of MS Knowledge Processing Pvt. Ltd.] All rights reserved.

Go to Mobile Version