Subscription   Feedback   New User   Login      
Tax Management India .com
TMI - Tax Management India. Com
Articles Highlights TMI Notes SMS News Newsletters Calendar Imp. Links Database Experts Contact us More....
Extracts
Home List
← Previous Next →

Exim Bank's Government of India supported Line of Credit of USD 318 million to the Government of Sri Lanka

Exim Bank s Government of India supported Line of Credit of USD 318 million to the Government of Sri Lanka - FEMA - 09 - Dated:- 12-10-2017 - RBI/2017-18/77 A.P. (DIR Series) Circular No. 09 October 12, 2017 To All Category - I Authorised Dealer Bank .....

X X X X X X X

Extract - Part text only
Click here to Access Full Contents

X X X X X X X

making available to the latter, a Government of India supported Line of Credit (LoC) of USD 318 million (USD Three hundred and eighteen million only) for the purpose of financing (i) Procurement of rolling Stock for Sri Lanka Railway USD 177 million .....

X X X X X X X

Extract - Part text only
Click here to Access Full Contents

X X X X X X X

agreed between the borrower and Government of India. The credit is available for financing export of eligible goods and services from India for the purpose of financing rolling stock and upgrading railway track in terms of the Agreement and those wh .....

X X X X X X X

Extract - Part text only
Click here to Access Full Contents

X X X X X X X

ancy services. Out of the total credit by Exim Bank under this agreement, goods and services of the value of at least 75 per cent of the contract price shall be supplied by the seller from India and the remaining 25 per cent of goods and services may .....

X X X X X X X

Extract - Part text only
Click here to Access Full Contents

X X X X X X X

of the project. 3. Shipments under the LoC will have to be declared on Export Declaration Form as per instructions issued by the Reserve Bank from time to time. 4. No agency commission is payable for export under the above LoC. However, if required, .....

X X X X X X X

Extract - Part text only
Click here to Access Full Contents

X X X X X X X

 

 

 

 

 

what is new what is new
  ↓     bird's eye view     ↓  


|| Home || Acts and Rules || Notifications || Circulars || Schedules || Tariff || Forms || Case Laws || Manuals ||

|| About us || Contact us || Disclaimer || Terms of Use || Privacy Policy || TMI Database || Members || Site Map ||

© Taxmanagementindia.com [A unit of MS Knowledge Processing Pvt. Ltd.] All rights reserved.

Go to Mobile Version