Tax Management India. Com
                        Law and Practice: A Digital eBook ...
TMI - Tax Management India. Com
Case Laws Acts Notifications Circulars Classification Forms Articles News
D. Forum
What's New


Discussions Forum
Home Forum Goods and Services Tax - GST This
A Public Forum.
Anyone can participate to share knowledge.
We acknowledge the contributions of Experts/ Authors.

Submit new Issue / Query

← Previous Next →

Wrongly availed ITc in 2018-19 - Now to Reverse in 3B or cash payment, Goods and Services Tax - GST

Issue Id: - 116006
Dated: 11-2-2020
By:- Narendra Soni
Wrongly availed ITc in 2018-19 - Now to Reverse in 3B or cash payment

  • Contents

During reconciliation of 2018-19, now we found that we have availed wrong ITC of some invoices, now please suggest - Can we reverse it in this months 3B or required to pay in cash in 9/9C.

Post Reply

Posts / Replies

Showing Replies 1 to 1 of 1 Records

1 Dated: 11-2-2020

Yes. You can reverse/pay through Electronic Credit Ledger via DRC-03 before filing/uploading GSTR 9C.. Also see all replies against Issue ID 115985.


Post Reply

← Previous Next →

|| Home || About us || Feedback || Contact us || Disclaimer || Terms of Use || Privacy Policy || Database || Members || Refer Us ||

© [A unit of MS Knowledge Processing Pvt. Ltd.] All rights reserved.
|| Site Map - Recent || Site Map || ||