Feedback   New User   Subscription   Demo   Login      
Tax Management India. Com TMI - Tax Management India. Com
Acts / Rules Notifications Circulars Tariff/ ITC HSN Forms Case Laws Manuals Short Notes Articles SMS News Highlights
Discussions Forum
Home Forum Income Tax
A Public Forum.
Anyone can participate to share knowledge.
We acknowledge the contributions of Experts/ Authors.
← Previous Next →

tax for selling property, Income Tax

Issue Id: - 113394
Dated: 9-2-2018
By:- Scientific advsr
tax for selling property

  • Contents


I purchased a flat in India in 2008 on my spouse (house wife) name, when I was in USA. We both were in USA when the purchase was made. We sold the flat with no profit in 2018 and payment has been made to my spouse account.

Now I would like to know

1. Is this considered as gift?

2. is there any capital gain tax as there is no profit.

3. Any other tax queries which may arise in future.

Your suggestions are greatly appreciated.


Post Reply

Posts / Replies

Showing Replies 0 to 0 of 0 Records

No Post / Reply found for this query

Post Reply

← Previous Next →
Discussion Forum
what is new what is new


|| Home || About us || Feedback || Contact us || Disclaimer || Terms of Use || Privacy Policy || TMI Database || Members || ||

© [A unit of MS Knowledge Processing Pvt. Ltd.] All rights reserved.

Go to Mobile Version