Tax Management India. Com
                            Law and Practice: A Digital eBook ...
TMI - Tax Management India. Com
Case Laws Acts / Rules Notifications Circulars Tariff/ ITC HSN Forms Manuals SMS News Articles
Discussions Forum
Home Forum Goods and Services Tax - GST This
A Public Forum.
Anyone can participate to share knowledge.
We acknowledge the contributions of Experts/ Authors.

Submit new Issue / Query

← Previous Next →

Rectification in GST3B, Goods and Services Tax - GST

Issue Id: - 113745
Dated: 17-5-2018
By:- Amlan Mohanty
Rectification in GST3B

  • Contents


I am a civil contractor.I work with Police Housing corporation. I receive bill almost in every month and 12 % GST for construction work is allocated for GST purpose and which is given ro me. I file my GST return every month till March 18 GSTR 3B has also been filed, but by mistakenly during filing i filed it B2C instead of B2B by putting the GSTIN NO OF POLICE HOUSING corporation . Now the corporation is telling me as i had filed in B2C so the GST AMMOUNT is not visible in their GST NO and they will not be able to get input tax credit for the GST I filed. For this reason they have withhold my payment . I have already filed March 2018 GSTR 3B. Plz advice how can i modify this so that it can be visible in their GSTR portal. As i have sincerely paid all the GST ammount against all the payment received from them.

Post Reply

Posts / Replies

Showing Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Records

1 Dated: 17-5-2018
By:- Alkesh Jani

Sir, Please refer Circular No.26/26/2017-GST dated 29th December, 2017.This may help you, also contact your jurisdictional office and seek their assistance. As rectification of GSTR-3B is not available.


2 Dated: 17-5-2018

Your query is for GSTR-3B or GSTR-1 ? In GSTR-3B is not required such type of information.

In GSTR-1 you can amend invoice details of earlier month.

3 Dated: 18-5-2018

Dear Querist,

Note that GSTR 3B is provisional return. It is not FINAL return. You will not suffer loss because of such error committed by you. Still Govt. has not taken final decision on GSTR returns. You can rectify your mistake in GSTR-1, if not filed so far. Rightly advised by Sh.Shiv Kumar Sharma, an expert.

GSTR-1 must be correct. Total amount of Tax and value reflected in GSTR 3 B must tally with GSTR 1 return.



4 Dated: 19-5-2018
By:- YAGAY and SUN

You may make necessary reconciliation and move forward to rectify returns GSTR 1

5 Dated: 22-6-2018
By:- subramanian vijayakumar

You can correct it in GSTR1


Post Reply

← Previous Next →
Discussion Forum
what is new what is new

|| Home || About us || Feedback || Contact us || Disclaimer || Terms of Use || Privacy Policy || TMI Database || Members ||

© [A unit of MS Knowledge Processing Pvt. Ltd.] All rights reserved.