Tax Management India. Com
                        Law and Practice: A Digital eBook ...
TMI - Tax Management India. Com
Case Laws Acts Notifications Circulars Classification Forms Articles News
D. Forum
What's New


Discussions Forum
Home Forum Income Tax This
A Public Forum.
Anyone can participate to share knowledge.
We acknowledge the contributions of Experts/ Authors.

Submit new Issue / Query

← Previous Next →

international taxation, Income Tax

Issue Id: - 115988
Dated: 6-2-2020
international taxation

  • Contents

Dear sir/madam

Assessee has earned income from other source and capital gain in USA and paid tax at 10% on each (i.e on dividend income and CG) Now question arise here as follow:

during the AY assessee is a resident in India and has a taxable income in India also and all the income including USA income briefed with example as follow:

1.Capital gain of USA after converting to INR and giving indexation benefit it is coming loss ( XX)

2.Income from other source including Indian income XX

Questions to be answered as follow

whether assessee is eligible for claiming rebate u/s 91 (DTAA) even though he has taken a indexation benefit while computing capital gain of USA in India?

Thank you in advance

Posts / Replies

Showing Replies 0 to 0 of 0 Records

No Post / Reply found for this query

Old Query - New Comments are closed.

← Previous Next →

|| Home || About us || Feedback || Contact us || Disclaimer || Terms of Use || Privacy Policy || Database || Members || Refer Us ||

© [A unit of MS Knowledge Processing Pvt. Ltd.] All rights reserved.
|| Site Map - Recent || Site Map || ||