Tax Management India. Com
                        Law and Practice: A Digital eBook ...
TMI - Tax Management India. Com
Case Laws Acts Notifications Circulars Classification Forms SMS News Articles
D. Forum
What's New


Discussions Forum
Home Forum Goods and Services Tax - GST This
A Public Forum.
Anyone can participate to share knowledge.
We acknowledge the contributions of Experts/ Authors.

Submit new Issue / Query

← Previous Next →

Refund of Tax - Export by payment of tax, Goods and Services Tax - GST

Issue Id: - 116689
Dated: 4-9-2020
Refund of Tax - Export by payment of tax

  • Contents

Dear Expert,

One of my clients had exported goods by payment of tax. While filing GSTR 3B returns, the export was wrongly shown in column 3.1 (a) instead of 3.1 (b). However, correctly filed GSTR. Kindly let me know the course of action for claiming export refund in this scenario?

Thank you in advance

Post Reply

Posts / Replies

Showing Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Records

1 Dated: 8-9-2020
By:- Alkesh Jani


In this case, If you got balance in your credit ledger pay the amount under 3.1(b) of GSTR-3B and if not you need to pay in cash, so that Invoice can be transmitted to ICEGATE. and you can reduce or adjust or can file refund claim for excess paid in 3.1(a) of GSTR-3B.

2 Dated: 8-9-2020
By:- Ganeshan Kalyani

Sir, in my view, you can reduce liability in 3.1(a) to the extent of export invoice not shown and show the same in 3.1(b) in subsequent month.

3 Dated: 9-9-2020

Necessary corrections can be made in subsquent returns under the provisions of GST Laws.

4 Dated: 11-9-2020
By:- Bhavika Chothani

You can make Amendments in GSTR-3B of subsequent month


Post Reply

← Previous Next →

|| Home || About us || Feedback || Contact us || Disclaimer || Terms of Use || Privacy Policy || Database || Members || Refer Us ||

© [A unit of MS Knowledge Processing Pvt. Ltd.] All rights reserved.
|| Site Map - Recent || Site Map || ||