Tax Management India. Com
                        Law and Practice: A Digital eBook ...

☞ Data-bank

TMI - Tax Management India. Com
Case Laws Acts Notifications Circulars Classification Forms Articles News D. Forum
What's New  Latest Cases 


Discussions Forum
Home Forum Goods and Services Tax - GST This
A Public Forum.
Anyone can participate to share knowledge.
We acknowledge the contributions of Experts/ Authors.

Submit new Issue / Query

← Previous Next →

How to claim ITC of rent paid, Goods and Services Tax - GST

Issue Id: - 117704
Dated: 16-12-2021
How to claim ITC of rent paid

  • Contents

Sir my head office in Delhi and factory in Punjab. I m paying rent at Delhi H.O., there is no supply from Delhi H.O. How can I transfer input credit paid on rent from Delhi to Punjab.

Kindly guide which option is legally right, ISD or cross charge ?

Post Reply

Posts / Replies

Showing Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Records

1 Dated: 16-12-2021
By:- Rajagopalan Ranganathan


ISD is the legally right option.

2 Dated: 17-12-2021

Yes. ISD is the best and legally correct.

3 Dated: 20-12-2021
By:- Shilpi Jain

You could also issue a GST invoice to the factory for the manegerial support services provided by which the credit can move to the factory


Post Reply

← Previous Next →

|| Home || About us || Feedback || Contact us || Disclaimer || Terms of Use || Privacy Policy || Database || Members || Refer Us ||

© [A unit of MS Knowledge Processing Pvt. Ltd.] All rights reserved.
|| Site Map - Recent || Site Map || ||