Share:   Share on facebook   Share on twitter   Share on linkedin

Discussions Forum
Home Forum Goods and Services Tax - GST This
A Public Forum.
Anyone can participate to share knowledge.
We acknowledge the contributions of Experts/ Authors.

Submit new Issue / Query

GSTR 1 VS GSTR3B FY 2019-20, Goods and Services Tax - GST

Issue Id: - 118023
Dated: 1-7-2022
By:- giri gattupalli
GSTR 1 VS GSTR3B FY 2019-20

  • Contents

respected sir,

one of my client turnover (net sales) during fy 2019-20 was 1,15,0000. FORM GSTR-9 is is optional. so i have not filed. now i want to file GSTR-9 gst network is not asking for late-fee now. my doubt is " is there any chance to receive notice asking late fee by proper officer".in future please discuss

thanking you


Post Reply

Posts / Replies

Showing Replies 1 to 7 of 7 Records

1 Dated: 2-7-2022

Common portal system will 'command' to deposit late fee. There was circular/notification to the effect that it will be deemed to be filed, if not filed within stipulated period (for below limit). But the Common Portal will not allow to file without late fee now.

2 Dated: 2-7-2022
By:- giri gattupalli

thank you sethiji for your valuable opinion. actual case is during FY 2019-20 ,while filing form GSTR-1 excess declaration of out put tax liability amounting to Rs 2,00,000 is took place due to clerical i have received notice regarding sale and out put tax declared in FORM GSTR-3B is actual and the very same turnover is reported in income tax also.and audited p&l fact excess liability mistakenly declared in FORM GSTR-1. FORM GSTR-9 not filed .please suggest me how to deal with.

thanking you

3 Dated: 2-7-2022
By:- Shilpi Jain

In such a scenario, you can file a manual copy of GSTR-9 to the department.

Alternatively, you can also make an intimation letter to the department explaining the difference along with the reasons. It is not necessary that you have to file GSTR-9 online.

4 Dated: 2-7-2022
By:- giri gattupalli

thank you madam. please continue the discussion

5 Dated: 2-7-2022
By:- GB Rao

Dear sir,

You have to give factual report to your jurisdictional officer with appropriate evidence. You can reconcile your sales with reference to invoices, bank receipts etc., and submit the same to jurisdictional officer to prove your point.

6 Dated: 2-7-2022

I support the views of both experts.

7 Dated: 2-7-2022
By:- giri gattupalli

thanks to all for your valuable suggestions.this discussion is a very good exposer for me to learn subject.

thank you



Post Reply