Tax Management India. Com
                        Law and Practice: A Digital eBook ...

Category of Documents

TMI - Tax Management India. Com
Case Laws Acts Notifications Circulars Classification Forms Manuals SMS News Articles
Highlights
D. Forum
What's New

Share:      

        Home        
 
Highlights / Annotations
Home Highlights March 2019 Year 2019 This
← Previous Next →

CENVAT credit - It is true that during the relevant period only 20% of credit could be utilized but we find force in the argument of the appellant that they were not barred from taking credit but were only barred from utilizing it. They were free to utilize remaining 80% in the immediate next financial year.

Service Tax
5-3-2019

CENVAT credit - It is true that during the relevant period only 20% of credit could be utilized but we find force in the argument of the appellant that they were not barred from taking credit but were only barred from utilizing it. They were free to utilize remaining 80% in the immediate next financial year.

Continue Reading....

 

← Previous Next →

 

|| Home || About us || Feedback || Contact us || Disclaimer || Terms of Use || Privacy Policy || Database || Members || Refer Us ||

© Taxmanagementindia.com [A unit of MS Knowledge Processing Pvt. Ltd.] All rights reserved.
|| Blog || Site Map - Recent || Site Map || ||