Tax Management India. Com
                        Law and Practice: A Digital eBook ...

Category of Documents

TMI - Tax Management India. Com
Case Laws Acts Notifications Circulars Classification Forms Manuals SMS News Articles
D. Forum
What's New


Discussions Forum
Home Forum Income Tax This
A Public Forum.
Anyone can participate to share knowledge.
We acknowledge the contributions of Experts/ Authors.

Submit new Issue / Query

← Previous Next →

Inherited money from cancelled property transaction, Income Tax

Issue Id: - 115358
Dated: 25-8-2019
By:- sumit sharma
Inherited money from cancelled property transaction

  • Contents


Builder has cancelled the booking of a flat made by my deceased mother and refunded the original booking amount. The amount has been received in mine and my brother's account. Do we need to declare this income in our ITR ?

Post Reply

Posts / Replies

Showing Replies 1 to 1 of 1 Records

1 Dated: 25-8-2019

Yes. You have to show the same.


Post Reply

← Previous Next →

|| Home || About us || Feedback || Contact us || Disclaimer || Terms of Use || Privacy Policy || Database || Members || Refer Us ||

© [A unit of MS Knowledge Processing Pvt. Ltd.] All rights reserved.
|| Blog || Site Map - Recent || Site Map || ||