Tax Management India. Com
                        Law and Practice: A Digital eBook ...

Category of Documents

TMI - Tax Management India. Com
Case Laws Acts Notifications Circulars Classification Forms Manuals SMS News Articles
D. Forum
What's New


Discussions Forum
Home Forum Other Topics This
A Public Forum.
Anyone can participate to share knowledge.
We acknowledge the contributions of Experts/ Authors.

Submit new Issue / Query

← Previous Next →

Payment against Order in Original, Other Topics

Issue Id: - 115747
Dated: 5-12-2019
Payment against Order in Original

  • Contents

An EOU has received Order In Original with a demand of duty (Duty Forgone). The OIO has been issued by GST Commissionerate.

Query: Which form should be used to remit the duty. Is it TR6 or DRC forms in GST portal.

Pelase clarify.

Post Reply

Posts / Replies

Showing Replies 1 to 2 of 2 Records

1 Dated: 9-12-2019

Dear Sir,

Please use form DRC-03 for such type of payment in consultation with your jurisdictional officers.

2 Dated: 12-12-2019
By:- Adarsh Sharma

Your question is incomplete, Duty foregone is Customs Duty/CVD/IGST?,

Since you are an EOU and duty saved is on import, for Customs Duty saved u need to pay via TR-6, for CVD also TR-6 and for IGST also need to pay via TR-6 only. Since for the CVD/IGST the charging section is Customs Act you can not pay via DRC-03


Post Reply

← Previous Next →

|| Home || About us || Feedback || Contact us || Disclaimer || Terms of Use || Privacy Policy || Database || Members || Refer Us ||

© [A unit of MS Knowledge Processing Pvt. Ltd.] All rights reserved.
|| Blog || Site Map - Recent || Site Map || ||