Tax Management India. Com
                        Law and Practice: A Digital eBook ...

☞ Data-bank

TMI - Tax Management India. Com
Case Laws Acts Notifications Circulars Classification Forms Articles News D. Forum
What's New  Latest Cases 


Discussions Forum
Home Forum Goods and Services Tax - GST This
A Public Forum.
Anyone can participate to share knowledge.
We acknowledge the contributions of Experts/ Authors.

Submit new Issue / Query

← Previous Next →

GSTR 1 - Invoice Missed to be entered erroneously., Goods and Services Tax - GST

Issue Id: - 117746
Dated: 4-1-2022
By:- Neelam Chhabra
GSTR 1 - Invoice Missed to be entered erroneously.

  • Contents


We have filed our GSTR 1 returns timely during the FY 2018-19 we were filing our returns on a quarterly basis. At the time of filing return for the 4th quarter we erroneously did not enter data for the period of JAN 2019 and FEB 2019. Due to the same, our client has not received the Credit for the same.

Now our client is asking us to refund back the said amount alongwith the interest component.

But in our case we have paid the GST liability timely and also filed GSTR-3B return in time.

So in our case only one issue is left that we missed to enter few invoices. What could be the best solution for the same as being a small business entity it quite difficult to pay the GST component twice. Can it be resolved by following some best solution? By Manual Rectification by GST Department? Can Someone help me with the same.


Neelam Chhabra

Post Reply

Posts / Replies

Showing Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Records

1 Dated: 8-1-2022
By:- Shilpi Jain

Consider giving a CA certificate to your customers that for those invoices you have paid gst. Expert certificates are to be accepted by department unless they can prove anything contrary.

2 Dated: 10-1-2022
By:- Neelam Chhabra

Thank you So much ma'am for your valuable reply.


Neelam Chhabra

3 Dated: 26-1-2022
By:- CAHemanth Kumar

Agreed with the views of shilpi Mam,

Also you may consider writing a letter to department about the issue and get acknowledgment. Submit that ack copy to the customer so that in case if any notice issues, it can be used as an evidence that the tax payment was made by the supplier.


Post Reply

← Previous Next →

|| Home || About us || Feedback || Contact us || Disclaimer || Terms of Use || Privacy Policy || Database || Members || Refer Us ||

© [A unit of MS Knowledge Processing Pvt. Ltd.] All rights reserved.
|| Site Map - Recent || Site Map || ||