Tax Management India. Com
                        Law and Practice: A Digital eBook ...

Latest Cases

TMI - Tax Management India. Com
Case Laws Acts Notifications Circulars Classification Forms Manuals SMS News Articles
D. Forum
What's New


Discussions Forum
Home Forum Goods and Services Tax - GST This
A Public Forum.
Anyone can participate to share knowledge.
We acknowledge the contributions of Experts/ Authors.

Submit new Issue / Query

← Previous Next →

ACCOUNTANT, Goods and Services Tax - GST

Issue Id: - 114600
Dated: 8-2-2019
By:- rajesh subramanian

  • Contents

Dear sir,

We are pvt Ltd, 100 % EOU , and hiring consultancy service FROM AN FOREIGN INDIVIDUAL who is having PAN

for this transaction we need to pay GST under RCM?

Please guide us


ETAPL - Ph : 9943413496

Post Reply

Posts / Replies

Showing Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Records

1 Dated: 8-2-2019

Whether the said foreign individual is in India or abroad? Whether he is an individual or business entity? If so whether they are having permanent establishment in India?

2 Dated: 8-2-2019

Dear Querist, You are required to pay GST under RCM. You are covered under Section 5(3) of IGST Act, 2017. You are also a body corporate business entity. Under GST EOU is at par with other DTA unit. No exemption.

3 Dated: 9-2-2019
By:- Ganeshan Kalyani

In my view, the service is imported. So, IGST to be paid by you under reverse charge method. Thanks.


Post Reply

← Previous Next →

|| Home || About us || Feedback || Contact us || Disclaimer || Terms of Use || Privacy Policy || Database || Members || Refer Us ||

© [A unit of MS Knowledge Processing Pvt. Ltd.] All rights reserved.
|| Blog || Site Map - Recent || Site Map || ||