Tax Management India. Com
                        Law and Practice: A Digital eBook ...

Category of Documents

TMI - Tax Management India. Com
Case Laws Acts Notifications Circulars Classification Forms Manuals SMS News Articles
D. Forum
What's New


Discussions Forum
Home Forum Goods and Services Tax - GST This
A Public Forum.
Anyone can participate to share knowledge.
We acknowledge the contributions of Experts/ Authors.

Submit new Issue / Query

← Previous Next →

Wrong payment made using DRC-03, Goods and Services Tax - GST

Issue Id: - 115506
Dated: 9-10-2019
By:- Krishna V
Wrong payment made using DRC-03

  • Contents


Accountant wrongly debited ₹ 6.5 lakhs in CGST instead of SGST using DRC-03

Is there any way to correct this, so that the same is either recredited into Credit ledger or get refund from tax department.

Please help

Post Reply

Posts / Replies

Showing Replies 1 to 2 of 2 Records

1 Dated: 9-10-2019

You will have to apply for refund on the ground of excess paid by mistake. Section 54(8)(e) refers.

2 Dated: 10-10-2019

You have to pay SGST and get refund of CGST. There is no way for adjustments.


Post Reply

← Previous Next →

|| Home || About us || Feedback || Contact us || Disclaimer || Terms of Use || Privacy Policy || Database || Members || Refer Us ||

© [A unit of MS Knowledge Processing Pvt. Ltd.] All rights reserved.
|| Blog || Site Map - Recent || Site Map || ||